Thursday, October 27, 2011

OLD MAN

his is a story about a man I met in Orange County. He was easily the most interesting person I've ever met.
    when I first laid
eyes on him I didn't know what to think I honestly thought that he was a homeless person because of his clothes and just his appearance in general. he was my aunts friend who was always in her store. when I got introduced to him my idea of him changed but not as drastically as it was about to.  

    He lived in Iraq and that is were the story starts. When he was about 20 years old he said the U.S military came and took refugees back to the states.  He said when he got there he decided to become a journalist.  He became very successful and he interviewed many famous people of his time such as Pele the soccer player.
I think the thing that I liked most about him was that he could answer every question that you could think of.  But when he would answer it, it would be the longest explanation ever it was really crazy I didn't think one person could even have that big of an opinion  on one topic.  if you were to ask a question it would not be a direct answer he would make you work for it, I just assume it was from being a journalist for so many years his words are like a maze it takes a while to get through them.
Even though I only spend a day with him I still felt like I've know him all my life and I think it would be really great if I could see him once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment